Carson has an obsession, and it's with this guy. Carson loves Justin Bieber right now. I tried to decide if this was blog worthy or not, but then I realized 15 or 20 years down the road we may not remember Justin Bieber or how popular he was. (Although I do still have a soft spot in my heart for N Sync, don't we all?). Carson plays his two favorite Justin Bieber songs over and over and over (and over and over some more, I think I hear them at least 50 times a day, no exaggeration). But he also loves to dance to him. I tried to put a video up of it, but it was too long. He LOVES to dance to Justin Bieber. He can sing the song the whole way through to, doesn't miss a word. He actually asked if he could have a Justin Bieber birthday party, but when I showed him that all the stuff was pink he changed his mind.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Bieber Fever
Carson has an obsession, and it's with this guy. Carson loves Justin Bieber right now. I tried to decide if this was blog worthy or not, but then I realized 15 or 20 years down the road we may not remember Justin Bieber or how popular he was. (Although I do still have a soft spot in my heart for N Sync, don't we all?). Carson plays his two favorite Justin Bieber songs over and over and over (and over and over some more, I think I hear them at least 50 times a day, no exaggeration). But he also loves to dance to him. I tried to put a video up of it, but it was too long. He LOVES to dance to Justin Bieber. He can sing the song the whole way through to, doesn't miss a word. He actually asked if he could have a Justin Bieber birthday party, but when I showed him that all the stuff was pink he changed his mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha, ha, I still remember you n'sync pen from English.
I saw Carson dance to Justin Bieber. He's got some moves!
Post a Comment