
Who would know the park of all parks is in Fairview Utah? The past few times I have been driving to my parents house I had noticed a large park tucked behind some buildings in the nearby small town. I asked my mom if it was part of school and she had no idea. So we decided to go check it out. It was an awesome park, and we had it all to ourselves.


The park was huge, with lots of slides, lots of swings (they are hard to find up here), and lots of fun stuff I have never seen. Carson's favorites were the zip line and the thing you could sit on and be spun around as fast as you could.

McKay LOVED the slides. I think he was so excited to just be out of the stroller, and not just rolling around on the ground. I only took him on the small baby one and held on really tight to him but his little face just lit up with joy. Carson and Brynnley also loved going with him on the slide.

We actually went twice. Once when we discovered the park, then the next day we brought Grandpa, a picnic, and a soccer ball to play with.


Brynnley loved the spider web and the little kitchen area. She liked to pretend she was preparing orders like Princess Tiana.


This is the thing the kids sat on and you spun them around. Carson wanted to go as fast as possible and as many times as possible. I was positive he was going to be sick but he kept asking to go again. Brynnley got spun a little too fast one time and wasn't a huge fan after that unless it was going slow. My mom and I couldn't stop laughing when she got off and could not keep her balance, it was hilarious.

We had a lot of fun down at my parents house for spring break. The kids played to their hearts content. We went on the 4 wheelers a lot, went to our usual rock throwing pond and played outside. Carson spent a lot of his time playing my brother's old Nintendo 64. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.
3 comments:
I love MaKay's hair it is getting so long and cute.
What a fun time we had! Thanks so much for coming down! We made a lot of good memories!
It is a great park. And the perfect time to go as all the Fairview kids were in school. As soon as school got out in the afternoon, the park become quite crowded. Thanks for finding it!
Post a Comment