Brynnley started Gymnastics again this spring. She had desperately been missing it and asked constantly when she was going to go. Kyle's mom volunteered to watch Carson and McKay the month of April so i could take her and get her started.


I found a wonderful new gym and this so nice, the teachers are wonderful, and very inexpensive.
Brynnley loves every minute of it. They have
different stations they rotate through and each week they are
different. I think her favorite is the bars. She loves to swing.

However I have noticed she is not a fan of heights, hopefully being up on the beam and the high bar will help her get over this fear.

Her teachers even taught her how to put her arms up in the air like a real gymnast after she is done. She loves to do her "ta
da".
She is getting really good and each week she is learning so much.
2 comments:
Hi Val. I don;t know if you remember me. I am Holly's friend. I stumbled on your blog and was wondering what the name is of the gym where you go to gymnastics?
P.S. Your kids are adorable!
What a cute gymnast you are, Brynn! Can't wait to see your "ta da" again!
Post a Comment