Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Carson and Brynnley were so excited the night before Easter for the Easter bunny to come. They were very anxious while I was getting them ready for bed. Carson was excited because he said he was going to jump out of his bed and catch him. Brynnley wanted to know where he was so I told her "eating carrots". That didn't suffice, so we went into a long story about the Easter bunny, what he ate and where he lived.
So the kids were excited to wake up Easter morning and find their Easter baskets. I think they were a big hit!
Carson got some dive sticks, a new slip 'n slide, and an iron man kite. Brynnley got Tangled, a princess shirt, and a princess book. McKay got some summer outfits, a new flap book and some yogurt melts.
I was beyond bummed that we didn't get to go out and go to church all together. We had sent Brynnley to nursery the week before thinking we were hopefully in the clear. (She has not been to nursery since end of September last year). Well she brought home a runny nose, each of the kids got it. And of course, it turned into croup for McKay. So we stayed at home getting everyone all the way better.
My cute Easter outfits that I worked so hard to coordinate will just wait a few more weeks...
I did snap this cute picture before we went to Grandma and Grandpa Ford's for Easter dinner. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So cute! What a fun Easter day even if the Easter outfits didn't get used . . . yet!