Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brynn

I love my Brynnley. She is such a girly girl and I love it.

She loves to put her "dress" on and get all dressed
up. She switches her dress ups at least two to three
times a day. If we are having a dance party or there
is music on she has to have her "dress" on.

She is wild and crazy but so loving at the same time.


I love when she grabs my face with both of her hands and puckers
up for a kiss.
















I love when she tells me I am beautiful.

I love when
she loves to show me her "ta da" from
gymnastics
and her "sashae's" from ballet.




I love when she asks me to put her hair in braids.


I love when she asks me about 4 times a day for some cheese.

I love when she shakes her hips when we dance around.

I love that she loves to snuggle in the bed with me.

I love that she loves to be a big sister to McKay. She loves to share her "care bear" with him. She loves to help give him a bath and her favorite part is washing his hair.

I love my Brynnley girl!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, how I love that "girly girl!" Every time I'm there she dolls up in all her cute dress up clothes. I especially love the fancy boa that she wears over her shoulders. Ya gotta love that girl, Miss Brynn.

Lyns said...

Oh my goodness. She and Ava could so hang out. Ava is CONSTANTLY wearing a skirt and throws a fit if I make her wear shorts to the park. And yes, even though she has to wear a skirt everywhere, she still plays soccer and does absolutely everything all of her little boyfriends do. Too funny. Brynnley is such a doll. I'm excited for you to do all of the fun girl stuff. It's a blast! The other day I was walking down the hall and I heard Ava telling her little friend about her "Best Friend Carson who is back in Lehi." When I walked in she said, "Remember Carson mom? He was fun huh?" Then she points to the picture and says to her friend, "See? That's him." It was so cute!