They have been talking about it for a month solid! Carson almost every day would ask if today was the day Brynnley got to come to school. He would tell her all about his class and his teacher Miss Sherri. They were both so excited when the day arrived. Brynnley picked out her rainbow shirt to wear. She said "I'm going to show Miss Sherri my rainbow."
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Breakfast of Champions
Carson had breakfast of Champions at school. He got to invite one person to come to his class and have doughnuts. I mentioned it to him about a month ago so he could start thinking of who he wanted to come. I knew almost instantly he would pick one of his Grandparents, he adores them. So he really surprised me when he said he wanted to take Brynnley.
They have been talking about it for a month solid! Carson almost every day would ask if today was the day Brynnley got to come to school. He would tell her all about his class and his teacher Miss Sherri. They were both so excited when the day arrived. Brynnley picked out her rainbow shirt to wear. She said "I'm going to show Miss Sherri my rainbow."
Thank you to Grandma Randall who stayed with McKay (since he still can't be around crowds). The kids loved it! Brynnley was pretty disapointed that she didn't get to stay at school. She is beyond excited to go to preschool in the fall.
I love the relationship that they have. I do believe they truly are best friends. They definitely have their moments when they don't' get along but they love to do everything together. I hope that their relationship stays like that forever. I love that Carson gets so concerned for her and loves to make sure she is included. I love that Brynnley doesn't mind hanging out with mostly boys and still keeps her girly side.
They have been talking about it for a month solid! Carson almost every day would ask if today was the day Brynnley got to come to school. He would tell her all about his class and his teacher Miss Sherri. They were both so excited when the day arrived. Brynnley picked out her rainbow shirt to wear. She said "I'm going to show Miss Sherri my rainbow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was SO IMPRESSED that he chose Brynnley to go with him. I thought it was one of the sweetest things I have heard of him doing. Carson, you are the man!
Post a Comment