It's my favorite time of the year. I love that the
Lehi Round up and the 4
th of July are only a couple of weeks from each other! We went with all of my family (minus
Jarom, and my brother in law Dave) to the round up parade. We had yummy doughnuts (Kyle went and scored the last
Lehi Bakery doughnuts, yum!) and juice while we were waiting for the parade to start.

The kids love watching the parade with
their cousins. They all got their chairs lined up and ready to grab candy. The kids love getting all the candy that was thrown out.

McKay didn't love the parade a ton, but he liked when I would dance around with him to the bands and when he was sitting on Daddy's shoulders.

It was a fun parade and it was a lot of fun to watch it with our whole family.

They also do a family day in the park by where the parade is every year. Every year we pass all the big blow up slides and every year Carson asks to go on them. Every year I think "Oh maybe we'll come later today." I decided to
actually do it this year. Kyle had already committed to helping a buddy put in a sprinkler system so he very sadly declined (hint sarcasm). So I recruited my mom to come with us and my dad to stay with McKay while he was napping.

My kids loved it! They love any chance they can to go on giant slides and in bounce houses. They also had a couple of small rides. This one was just swings that went around. Somehow it was just powered by a fan, my mom and I couldn't figure out how just an ordinary looking fan was making all those kids go around. It was a big hit, my kids went on it quite a few times.


We hit all the slides at least a couple of times, rode the train and of course got a snow cone. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I went! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping us get there! Happy Round up!
2 comments:
It was a fun parade!! Glad the family could be there together.
Loved the parade with everyone! I really was sad last year when we missed it by just a few days! I'm glad we went to the park--its all about building memories and that is a great memory builder. Thanks for inviting me!
Post a Comment