
Carson's girlfriend was in town this weekend. You laugh when I say girlfriend, but Carson calls her
that. Even thought she moved over a year ago, when you ask about girlfriends he always talks about Ava. He still ask when she is going to move back to her house. (Sadly, I don't think she ever is...)
They were
inseparable the minute she got here. They ran around squeezing in as much fun as they could. They spent a lot of their time playing on their scooters and racing. It was so fun to have some time to spend with Ava and her parents.
2 comments:
So cute! Time will tell what will happen . . .
Ha Ha! I laughed at your mom's comment. :) It was SOOOOO much fun to see you guys! What a darling picture. The kids had a blast and we miss you all so much!
Post a Comment