Carson was able to participate in the dance festival at his school this year. They danced to "Hey, hey we are the monkeys" and "5 little monkeys". As usual it was so adorable to watch. I love the dance festival, I'm not sure why. But it is one of my favorite memories from going to school. Probably
because it signaled the end of the school year and all of the fun that came with that.

After the dance festival they had a graduation in the gym at his school. His teacher is amazing and had the whole thing organized so well. Each child had a part and they also sang a bunch of songs. Carson did great on his part and remembered the whole thing. He looked so cute in his little cap and gown.

Grandma and Grandpa Ford and Grandma Randall all came to graduation.


This is Carson's teacher Miss Sherri. She was amazing! I could not have asked for a better teacher. She was so organized and I felt like Carson learned so much this year, and did so much fun stuff. We are sad to say bye to his teacher and his friends. He will be going to a new school next year for kindergarten.

Congrats Preschool Graduate! We love you!
1 comment:
Maybe the love of dance festivals is genetic because I LOVE DANCE FESTIVAL TIME. It's such a carefree time with such anticipation of a fun summer. It brings tears to my eyes to think of it. Silly me . . .
Post a Comment