Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100th day

 Carson celebrated his 100th day at school last week. We definitely did not celebrate 100th day when I was school, but I think it is such a fun idea.
Carson had to make a poster with 100 things on it, he choose star stickers. I didn't have much of 100 things around the house, next year we will for sure get more creative!
They got to take 100 pieces of a food item to mix into a big trail mix. Carson picked his favorite pretzel M & M's. He counted out all 100 by himself.
They also could dress up like a 100 year old person, but I couldn't talk Carson into it. I even had a killer costume for him.
They also got to take a blanket or stuffed animals and some books for a read in. He had a great 100th day of school!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Happy 100th day, Carson! You are looking so grown up. Wow! If you can count to 100, you are doing well in math! Congratulations! Love you!