Wednesday, February 29, 2012

V- Day 2012

 We had a fabulous Valentines day. It is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the hearts, I love all the pink, and I really love having a day to celebrate love! I had the kids go on a small scavenger hunt to find their Valentines goodies. Brynn got a Princess wand she gets to decorate herself, some Barbie clothes and candy.
 Carson got kind of a big gift of Jazz tickets to one game. He has been begging for months to go to a Jazz game with Daddy. He also got a pack of Pokemon cards and some candy.
 McKay got some new balls to play with and some candy.
 I love my cute Valentines kidletts!
 Kyle and I decided not to spend money on each other, but I knew there was no way Kyle would not get me anything. It just isn't in his nature. So I made him a small box full of fun love sayings. Nothing very big. He of course showed up with roses for me, a bouquet of flowers for Brynn, and so many delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Yum yum, my favorite!
 I also was able to go help in Carson's class party. We took the craft and made some cute monkey bookmarks that the kids loved. His teacher had these huge hearts to put on them. They were a human Valentine and it was so cute!

No comments: