Brynn gave her very first Primary talk a couple of weeks ago at church. I still can't believe she is old enough to be in Primary, let alone be giving talks. She had to talk about Choosing the Right. She helped me pick out the pictures she wanted in her talk and then we wrote a simple talk. She was beyond excited about it. She helped pick out her "beautiful" dress (when ever I pull a dress out, she sighs and says "Oh Mommy what a beautiful dress!") She also requested her hair curly. You have no idea how sad I am her beautiful ringlet curls are gone. I really didn't think she would loose them that fast.
She went right into Primary and sat in the "talk" chair, she was smiling from ear to ear. She got up and did a beautiful job. She wasn't nervous at all and spoke loud and clear. She did a wonderful job! She was so excited that night to get the red plate for dinner too.
No comments:
Post a Comment