McKay has been doing really well with his walking. I have been trying to take him over to the church once a week to use his walker. Carson and Brynn love to bring a ball and run around and chase the ball. McKay tries to keep up with them and loves having so much space to walk around in. It still is a work in progress, he still really wants to walk backwards. You can see in this video he actually is a little frustrated because we put the back breaks on so he couldn't go backwards. His therapist thinks he is ready to move up to the next walker, so we'll see how that goes! I wanted to post this for a couple of reasons. One so my parents in Africa could see, and one because I hope that someday his walking with a walker will be a thing of the past.
Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
3 comments:
How adorable! He is getting so big and making so much progress!
AWESOME!
How we love to see this! Thank you for posting it! He really is making a lot of progress. What we were just as amazed about, though, is that he would put his glasses back on when you told him, no, no. That seems pretty clever to me, too! I loved hearing the other children in the background, too!
Post a Comment