Monday, June 24, 2013

Carson's life at 8

Favorite movie: Spy Kids
 Favorite TV show: Kickin' It
 Favorite food: Macaroni and cheese, and pizza rolls
 Favorite snack:  Grandma Randall's ham and cheese
 Favorite Book: Weird but True
 Best Friend: Cohen Maxiums
 Favorite thing to do: Play soccer
 Favorite ride at Disneyland: Buzz Light year Astro blasters
 Favorite game: Pit Jr
 Favorite place to go: St. George and Disneyland
 Favorite sport: Soccer
 Favorite Sports team: Silver Surf (soccer team), Real, Ohio State Buckeyes, BYU cougars

I truly can't believe Carson is 8. I remember when he was a tiny baby thinking about what he would be like when he was 8. Now I find myself thinking I wonder what he will be like when he is 16! Ahhhh that is terrifying!!
The older Carson gets the more of me I see in him. He for sure got a few of my traits, not sure whether that is good or bad but he has them. He still has A LOT of Kyle in him, but I use to not see any of me in him. He still is INCREDIBLY outgoing and social. He makes friends so easily and everywhere we go. He loves to play with friends and just talk to people he knows. He can be very sensitive and is very aware of people's feelings. Something I think that will come in handy years down the road. He is an excellent big brother, he always loves to help with McKay. On good days you can catch him and Brynnley playing together for hours as well. He loves to play sports and loves to try just about any of them. I am sad that the day is coming that he will not be able to play ALL of the sports that he wants to. I think he is good at all of them and has great potential.  He is an all around good kid and I love him for that!

No comments: