Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Dirty Dash and Piglett Plunge
A group of our friends in our ward invited us to join a team from our neighborhood for the Dirty Dash. It basically is a 5K with lots of mud pits and muddy obstacles. I was pretty nervous about doing it, mainly becasue I am not super athletic. But Kyle thought it would be a lot of fun so we joined the team and did it. We had a great team and we had a lot of fun running the race with them.
It was crazy muddy, some of the obstacles were a little hard to get through and keep your shoes on. But we had a blast running through them all and making sure we all got plenty muddy.
I noticed when we signed up that they had a race called the Piglett Plunge. It was a mud race for little kids. So I showed Carson the video and he thought it looked awesome. He was pretty nervous when he got up there becasue he wasn't sure what to expect. But Kyle ran the race with him and they LOVED it!
Carson loved getting dirty and of course tackled all of the obstacles. I couldn't convince him to do a cannonball in the giant mud pit at the end though.
We all had a great time and I think it is for sure something we would do again! Carson is already talking about doing it next year and is trying really hard to recruit his friends to do it with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment