Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Day of 1st Grade!

I always loved the last day of school when I was growing up. The last week of school was full of fun activities and most importantly summer was close! My kids love summer and were getting pretty anxious for it by the end of the school year. I wanted to welcome Carson home from his last day of school and welcome him into Summer with a really fun way. So when I sent him to school in the morning I told him we would be waiting with a surprise when he got home.
Brynnley and I were waiting at the bottom of the driveway with silly string! It was a huge hit! Brynnley loved it and Carson really loved it!
They had so much fun it was hard to even get any pictures because they were running around so much!

The end of First grade! Welcome Summer fun!

No comments: