Sunday, June 30, 2013

R-Roundup Parade and Park fun day

We love the Lehi Roundup parade! I still love going back to the small town feel of Lehi and going to the round up parade. It is a family favorite for my whole family! We got to the parade early and had breakfast with the whole Randall family. A big thank you to Greg and Gavin for going early to set up the awning!
We were all excited to cheer VERY loudly for Gavin in the Lehi high school marching band. I still can't believe Gavin is old enough to be in High school! He is the oldest Grandchild on my side of the family.
Me and the hubbster who LOVES going to the parade!
After the parade Kyle took McKay home for a nap and I stayed at the nearby park to take the kids to the carnival. Grandpa and Grandma Randall stayed with us to have fun with the kids. Carson and Brynn got their faces painted, rode some rides, went down lots of blow up slides and of course got snow cones. It was a really fun afternoon and morning!

No comments: