Tuesday, June 25, 2013

N-nature collecting in the Canyon

My kids love going to the canyon, and every year I wonder why we don't go more often! We took the chance to take a picnic up one night that Kyle was out of town (he does not share the love of the canyon). We went with some family friends and the kids went on a Nature scavenger hunt. They loved it! They were so excited to fin all of the things on their list and I think they found everything.
A trip to the canyon would not be complete with out Kentucky Fried Chicken and lots of throwing rocks in the river. These are some musts for our family when you go to the canyon. Our trip also marks the first time McKay has damaged his I pad! I know this sounds silly, but he takes the I pad with him everywhere that he goes and he throws it A LOT! So it is a miracle we have gone this long! Luckily I found a fabulous repair place close to us!
We had a fabulous night! I love being in the canyon, I love the sound of the river and the fresh air of the trees.

No comments: