Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A good laugh

Phone rings: Kyle "Hey is Carson there."

Mommy "Carson the phone is for you"

Carson "Who is it mommy?"

Mommy "You will have to ask and see"

Carson "Hello, who is this?"

Daddy "It's Daddy, hey do you want to go to Desperauex with Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow"

Carson "Yeah, with Granma and granpa, bye"

Carson hangs up the phone.

Mommy "Carson that is not very nice, why did you hang up the phone?"

Carson "I have work to do! I have to play Wubbzy!"

Carson goes to play computer games while mommy can't stop laughing

2 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

What a cutie! I think it would be way fun to get together. I'll let you know when I come again.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I never would have thought how much fun it is to be a mom. Aren't they so fun with the cute things they do and say? That is a great story!