Went went up to the Fords on Sunday for the Superbowl. Before the game we actually had our monthly family home evening. We had a family talent show, and as always it was definitely good for a very good laugh!
impressive!
Kyle and Carson did what Kyle calls the Zucchini Brothers. I guess when Heather and Kyle were little their dad use to pick them up and throw them all around himself and in the air. They of course loved it. So Kyle carried on the tradition and did it with Carson. He absolutely loved it, and asked to do it again of course.
Kelli and David sang a little Disney medley. Which I did get on tape but I'm pretty sure they would kill me, and Kyle would die from embarrassment!
Just a random video from the week. I love when I can get the kids to play together and no one is crying and most of all Carson is not pushing Brynnley over ("cause he has to" of course). But Brynnley got this horse for Christmas and is getting big enough to ride on it.
On Monday we went with a few other kids to Chuck E Cheese, I used it as an incentive for Carson to get back to no accidents. He had no accidents for months and then for some reason just started having little ones. Drove me absolutely crazy! Anyways the incentive worked and no more accidents.
Carson loves it there, he just runs from one thing to the next. He got so excited for the games and the rides.
My favorite picture, sometimes they do love each other!
3 comments:
I just love the picture of Brynnley with her arm around Carson, how sweet! I am so glad the Zuchinni Brothers tradition lives on!
So cute!! I love the Zuchinni Brothers! I'll have to show Kendall. He has his own version of that. I think Avri would love that!
We loved Chuck E Cheese too! (For the most part :) Looks like you guys are one talented family!
Post a Comment