Tuesday, May 5, 2009

T-ball

We signed Carson up for a T-ball class and he loved it! He had so much fun in the class! He loved hitting the ball off of the tee. Daddy also bought him a new mitt to play with.
They also taught him all of the bases and their names. However Carson usually ended up calling them 1 space, 2nd space, thirds space and HOME! I loved it!
Carson was pretty excited about his mitt!
He was getting pretty good at hitting it off the tee too! He definitely has the running down well too!

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

He's so grown up, I can't believe how grown up he looks playing t-ball.

Gayle J. Randall said...

It looks so fun! He's grown up since I went with him to his sports class at the American Fork Recreation Center when Brynnley was a baby. He couldn't figure out which way to run around the bases, then. He knows where to go now! He's his father's son--Mr. Sports.

Lisa Riddle said...

How fun! Maybe you'll end of with a Major Leaguer.