Her Doctor's appointment went very well. She of course jabbered non stop like her usual self. The doctor said " I guess I don't need to ask about her being social or starting to talk" He also said she had the bluest eyes he has ever seen. I am partial but I do think my kids have amazing eyes! She didn't even cry for her shots either, what a brave girl!
She was 31.5 inches long 82%
She weighs 24.05 pounds and that is the 69%
She most definitely is our loudest child (which I thought no one could beat Carson) she loves to be as loud as possible. There are days that my ears just ring for a while because she has just been yelling or talking so loud! She loves going to the park and swinging, but she loves the slides the most! She had become a fan of swimming and gets more brave each time we go to the pool. She loves watching Elmo, it is the only thing she will watch. (She is not much of a TV watcher, which I think can be a good thing). She also loves cell phones, she carries mine around for a large portion of the day. She also can magically find a cell phone hidden in any bag anywhere! She loves when her Daddy comes home and she can run to the door and yell as loud as she can!
She loves to play wither her brother, every once and a while they will have a good play time. It does not happen that much but I love to hear them laughing and playing together.
Her favorite foods (there are not many, already a picky eater.... I swore this would not happen again!) are macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese, spaghetti, yogurt, bananas, popcorn, and ANYTHING sweet!
We love her so much and love her bold personality. It is so much fun to see our kids getting older. They are so funny and make us so happy!
6 comments:
She does have the prettiest eyes, and amazing cell phone finding skills - I was quite impressed when she found mine Sunday. :)
I can't believe she is already 15 months! She is beautiful, and does have great eyes.
What cute pictures of Brynnley, I can't believe she is so old! I can't wait for Sadie and Brynnie to play together, won't that be SO fun!
What a sweet little girl. I am glad I'm not the only mom counting down the seconds to nursey.
That is about right on foods Riley will eat! You kids are so beautiful and they do have beautiful eyes!
So fun to see "Miss Brynn!" I loved all the things you wrote about her. It helps me know her better from long distance. She is a beautiful little girl and ready to take on the world. She's been that way from the minute she was born--she was looking all around the room right after she was born, trying to take it all in. Love you, Brynnley
Post a Comment