Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I miss my husband

I know I am being selfish and it is a good cause, but I still really miss my husband. I literally saw him for 35 minutes yesterday. Sad to say this week only gets much worse. They have to feed 2,000 people for the temple on Friday and 7,000 people on Saturday. I would be lying if I said I was not BEYOND excited for August and a time when I can see my husband!

4 comments:

Lyns said...

I feel for you. We've been there, done that and it is not fun. Just keep telling yourself that in a couple of months it will all be over and you'll be better for it!

Heidi said...

I've thought about you guys every time I hear about the temple. Like Lynsey said, just a few months and it will be all over!

Gayle J. Randall said...

There are always blessings for all those who make sacrifices for a temple. You will see them, watch for them.

Lisa Riddle said...

Hang in there! Think how easy life will feel when he is around again.