
Our zoo pass is up the end of this week and I wanted to take the kids at least one more time. So I knew last week would be good
because Kyle wouldn't be home much and I would need something to pass the time! I wanted to go just me and the kids as well. I wanted to fully be able to focus on the kids and watch every single reaction that they had. I also told Carson we could go where ever he wanted, in whatever order that he wanted. I have to say, I think it was our best zoo trip yet!

Carson with the tigers

Carson and
Brynnley in the small animal house. This has always been Carson's
favorite, and now it is
Brynnleys favorite. She just goes from exhibit to exhibit pointing and making as much noise as possible. (I also tried Brynnley's hair in real pig tails, still a little short but so adorable!)

The crocodiles are back! Carson was beyond excited, he has been waiting all spring for them to come back! Guess who took this pic, Carson... he is a pretty good photographer!

The carousel is a must for our zoo trips, both kids
absolutely love it. Carson was so excited this time
because the snake was open. He asks to get on the snake every single time. We ran in once they let us in and were able to get it!
Brynnley absolutely loves the carousel, she gets so excited and just screams the whole time. ( A good scream)

I also have been trying to get a little bit better pictures. I read an article in my parents magazine about
capturing your kids expressions and personalities in pictures so I have been trying to do that more. I think these are a few good ones of their
personalities.


I also have been trying to take more video. We don't have a video camera but luckily my camera takes really good video. It is nice not to carry two things around! So I included a few videos. Sorry it is a lot of pictures and video, it's my journal/scrapbook though. Plus I'm trying to make my parents feel as included as possible!
1 comment:
The zoo is always so much fun. although most days, i feel like I'm living at the zoo! Our family has almost earned our zoo trip, so Carson will have to let Enoch know all the good exhibits to visit.
Post a Comment