
We invited Carson friend over the other day to come play outside. Carson has been begging to get out his mickey sprinkler and put the sprinkler under the tramp. So we got them both out and Carson and his friend Ava were loving life! I love Ava's face and hair in the picture above! Priceless!

We came inside after a little while and played and had lunch. After lunch they wanted to watch Madagascar two for a little bit. I know I have put Carson dancing to this song before, but I think his moves have gotten even better. It is by far his favorite song ever to dance to. I think the movie is hilarious!
4 comments:
How fun is that! I loved seeing the three of them dancing together! It just brings joy to see children be happy and carefree together! That's what life is all about! I loved seeing Miss Brynn waving her hand to the music, learning how to dance. So much fun!
that video just made my day! Carson has some sweet moves - better than my girls who have taken lots of dance classes!
Those moves are priceless!! I was laughing right out loud!! Too funny. Glad you have that on tape!
Too funny! Oh my goodness. That pic of them on the tramp cracked me up! And seriously. Where did Carson get those moves? Does Kyle work with him every day? Thank you so much for taking Ava! She had a blast and it was nice to have a little break. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment