That is no longer the case. For some reason in the last week Carson has decided that he is finally wanting to play with Brynnley. He even will tell Kyle and I what she needs. I was up on the computer the other day and I heard Carson say to Brynnley in a very sweet voice "Brynnley you want to come play toys?" I know this may sound like not much, but it just made my heart leap! I want them to be best friends and have an amazing relationship. (A lot like Kyle and his sister!) I realize they have years to develop that, but I just want them to be best buddies.
Yesterday Carson and I made some cookies and Brynnley brought over a baby Einsteins to me to watch. So I put it on for her while we were making the cookies. Carson got a little distracted and decided to join her. I finished up the cookies and went over to look at them and this is what I saw! I love how Carson's arm is under her and she is just laying with him. They love to play together with each other. Carson still gets a little rough sometimes but it gives me hope that they are on their way to something wonderful!
5 comments:
Cute post. They will be best friends, don't worry. They have a lot of time to work on it.
It's a very happy day! Don't I know it! There will still be some frustrating times, but I think their relationship will only get better. Brynnley's getting old enough to really "play" and not just be a distraction for Mom's attention. They are both growing up! So cute!
That is great! I know how happy that makes you. Ava's new thing is to lay on top of Kai. I'm hoping it doesn't take until Kai is Brynnley's age for her to get over that activity! :) LOVE the paint pics. You're such a good mom.
That is great. Baby siblings can be hard, but now Brynnley can do more, she is much more fun (at least for Carson). The other day Enoch was trying to teach Kate how to ride his scooter. I'm not sure they are that grown up yet! Carson is a great brother and it will only get better between the two of them.
That is so cute! I love it.
Post a Comment