We have a new pet at our house. A meal worm named Buzz Lightyear. Carson went to day camp this week over at Thanksgiving point and he came home with a worm. They get them oatmeal and an apple. They drilled holes in the lid and then put their names on it. Carson is so proud of it. He shows it to everyone and checks on it constantly. It is the first thing he goes to in the morning. When I asked his name he proudly told me "Buzz Lightyear". They told us at the camp it will turn into a beetle, so I hope he lives that long because Carson can't wait. Hopefully buzz lightyear can handle the shaking that Carson has done to the poor little guy as well.
On a side note, this was Carson's first every day camp. Or first time really going somewhere all by himself. Me being the worry wart that I am of course was worried how it would go. We got there and I got him signed in. There was a girl reading books to the kids and Carson ran right over and never looked back! He was so happy when I went to pick him up and had so much fun! I think it is a good sign, and we are both excited for school in the fall!
1 comment:
You're growing up, Carson! And so is Buzz Lightyear (hopefully!) We are so proud of you and all that you are learning. Have a really fun summer!
Post a Comment