
We had our family pictures done with the Fords a few weeks ago! I love getting family pics done. I liked the ones of our family, but LOVED the ones of the kids. I thought they really captured their personalities!

Isn't he adorable! I think he will be a lady killer!

Brynnley, I don't have enough to say about her and her recent attitude-self
independence -and
stubbornness! Love her!

Our little
fam (don't mind my hair, I think it is kind of big. I always try and compensate for how flat it gets, a little too much though!)

The whole Ford
fam

My hot hubby, the photographer was checking lighting when he took this but he sent it over to me. I thought it was a good laugh! Such a poser!
7 comments:
So cute! They turned out great. Pictures with kids are so difficult; Carson and Brynnley did a great job!
What cute children! (The others aren't bad either!) So fun to see new pictures. I've saved them to my computer. I'll put them on my desktop. Thanks for posting!
I love the pictures, they are adorable, of the kids. Fun colors too.
Cute pics Val!! You have a beautiful family!!
Great Pics! They are really cute and your hair does not look big!
you're kids are so darn cute!!! it's been forever! looks like you're doing great!!
You have such a cute little family. I love the colors in the pictures too. It stands out so nice.
Post a Comment