Wednesday, September 23, 2009

These are a few of our favorite things

Our favorite things change so quickly especially with the kids, but I think it's important to remember with each age and stage the things they love so much!


Kyle: Football season is upon is. I really think it is the only time I ever see Kyle literally giddy with joy. He loves football. Any kind of football. Luckily he has a good wife who loves to watch college football and keep up with what is going on. (Plus one of my favorite things is Kirk Herbstreit, good lookin!) I kind of fizzle out on him for the NFL. But he is loving every minute of watching games and going to games.Valerie: It may sound cheesy but my favorite thing right now is my amazing husband. I have said it before, but he is incredible! He has put up with a lot of craziness, sickness and crying the past couple of months and I'm not sure how he has done it. He constantly has a happy face about it and rarely complains! He also has taken up to fixing dinner once a week. And not just easy dinners, delicious, gourmet food network dinners. I am loving it. He also called me this morning to say he was going to buy tickets for him and Brynnley to go see the Disney Princess's on Ice! Seriously what a man I have!


Brynnley: As usual, Mom's know best. My mom bought this blanket for Brynnley when she was born. She said it just looked so soft and had some silky edges that babies love. Well it is a heavy blanket so I didn't' put it in her crib for a while. She actually likes to suck on silky things to go to sleep (kind of gross I know) but she loves this blanket. She screams when I take it away from her and goes to her crib and cries until I give it to her. My favorite thing about Brynnley right now is her hair, we like to call her a who from whoville, our own Cindy Lou Whoo.
Carson: has been obsessed with the song "Tonight gonna be a good night" by the black eyed peas. Kyle blared it one time when we were on our way home from Grandma and Grandpas and Carson loves anything he can dance too. He is constantly asking me to find it on the radio. He loves to dance to it as well. Kyle brought his I Pod downstairs and he asked for his dance song and this is what we got, it doesn't get much better than this!

11 comments:

Lyns said...

Cute post. I LOVE Brynnley's hair! It's getting SOOO long! I love me some college football too, luckily for Randy. :) We miss you guys!

Michelle Kelly said...

What a cute video, Carson is going to be a good dancer when he gets older. I'm surprised Brynnley didn't want to be doing what Carson is doing. But she looked like she had fun.

Heather said...

OK SO WE HAVE TO GET SAIGE AND CARSON TOGETHER AND DANCE, saiges favorite song is rock that body for B.E.P. and knows the words way too well. DANCE OFF TIME!!!!

Cami said...

Awesome!! Love the dance moves. Need to get together!!

The Smith's - said...

Carson, those are some sweet moves!

Angela said...

I love this post Val! Once again... I may have to copy you and do this on my blog too! Imitation is the best form of flattery, right???!! :)

Angela said...

PS... I love Carson's dance moves!! So cute!

Lisa Riddle said...

That was so funny! I love it.

Gayle J. Randall said...

How much fun was that! As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "He has some sweet moves!" I loved it! He has pretty good stamina, too. It made me tired to watch him. Maybe I should include dancing with my missionary exercise plan. ;-)

Gayle J. Randall said...

P.S. I'm thrilled that Brynnley loves the blanket I bought for her! I knew she would! Love you, Miss Brynn! aka Cindy Lou Who

Seth and Emily said...

That was a great post Val!Love to get to know your family better. Kyle really is a great guy. That's so nice of him to take Brynnley to Disney Princesses on Ice. Carson was hilarious! That will definitely be a video to play at his wedding.