I was so excited to go. I was so excited to see Carson and Brynnley's reactions. I do have to admit part of me was excited for me. I have never been to the circus. I can remember when I was little wanting to go so bad but it wasn't something my family did. I told my mom we were going and she said she regretted not taking us. So we headed up to Salt Lake and got some dinner before and then headed to the circus!
Brynnley's favorite part was probably her churro that grandma got her and the dogs. She loved when the dogs came out and kept shouting "Doggy, puppy, puppy!"She actually stayed entertained for longer than I expected her to. She was a huge sticky mess when we left and I think a messy kid is usually the happiest kind!
Grandma of course bought the kids some light up toys. Carson picked one with a motorcycle guy on it and Brynnley picked one with an elephant. Carson kept holding both of them up during the whole show. He would be watching but still clutching onto his toys!
Kyle and I were both amazed and what they could get the elephants to do. It was amazing to see what such a huge animal is capable of! My favorite part was watching the kids faces light up, the tigers hissing at the ring master and the elephants. I think Kyle's favorite part was the Zebras (they had trained Zebras!), the people shooting out of the cannon, and the fact that the clowns were not creepy!
We had so much fun and were so glad Grandma could come with us, everything is always better with Grandma right!
6 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a fun time!
Sounds like so much fun! Ava would have LOVED it! I'm kicking myself for not getting tickets but I didn't think we'd be around! :( Great pictures. I have to agree with you, a dirty kid is certainly a happy kid. By the way, if you would have called me for a cup of sugar, I just may have brought one up to you! :)
Looks like fun. Mom don't feel guilty about not taking us to the circus, we all still turned out ok. :)
Yeah i am glad that you guys loved it. I am sad we couldnt make it....next yr!!
Love the circus!!!
Thanks, Michelle! I feel better now! Well, one of my children has gone to the circus now. Only five more to go and I'll feel better :-) J/K You've all turned out fine. Valerie: It looked like so much fun. Those elephants looked amazing. Love the light-up toys! Dad says it looks like Brynnley is changing with every post! Thanks for the pics and the fun post!
How fun! I have never been to the circus either, but it looks like a party. Does it come a lot. I'll have to take Jakey. The skyfest is in Cedar. They do it every year. It was fun.
Post a Comment