Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'll be lucky if I survive until she is 3...

I am not really sure what to do with my Brynnley. Those terrible two's have come and with a vengeance!!! I know I am not suppose to compare my children but Carson was never like this. He was a different kind of terrible two. I hope I can survive until she turns 3! Here is a list of a few happenings, all of which happened in about a week's time.

*Painted her nursery wall's with poop (sorry Grandma! I was in the hospital so Grandma had to deal with this one)
*Washed her face in toilet water (gross!!!)
*Decided to push the chair over, pull out the butcher knife and cut into a banana (happened twice!)
*Colored black permanent sharpie marker on my couches

Oh Brynners how I love you!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Wow! It's at times like this that you need to look back over your blog and remember all the cute things she's done and the fun times she's had. She's a creative child; that's for sure! This is yet ANOTHER opportunity to learn patience. Those come throughout our lives, unfortunately, but never more then when you have children. Miss Brynn, we love you, too! Be good for Mommy and Daddy! (And Grandma and Grandpa Ford!)

Lisa Riddle said...

So fun! It is a good thing we think our kids or so cute or we might send them back.