I think we were all shocked when he announced at the beginning of the winter that he was taking the discussions and was going to be baptized. His baptism was beautiful. Kyle's Dad baptized him and Kyle confirmed him a member of the church. Kyle did a wonderful job and it was one of the most amazing and heartfelt blessings I have ever heard.
Monday, February 15, 2010
The newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I think we were all shocked when he announced at the beginning of the winter that he was taking the discussions and was going to be baptized. His baptism was beautiful. Kyle's Dad baptized him and Kyle confirmed him a member of the church. Kyle did a wonderful job and it was one of the most amazing and heartfelt blessings I have ever heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is wonderful!
Congratulations to Brother Hubbard! What a wonderful day for everyone! We are so happy for your family!
Congrats to Kyle's grandpa. Dave's nephew Cooper was baptized on Friday and it was such a neat experience.
What a great experience old or young. An example of faith by those who waited and by Kyle's grandfather to listen to the spirit. Elder Randall
Post a Comment