Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Princess is 2!

I am not sure how it happened but Brynnley turned 2 this week. I feel like I was just in the hospital yesterday having her! We are so happy to have her in our family! She definitely drives me crazy at times and her terrible two's might be the death of me, but she also makes me laugh and smile daily!


I copy my sister with her measuring tradition! We measure the kids the morning of their birthday to see how tall they are. Brynnley is actually taller than Carson was at two!

We spent the afternoon doing just Brynnley stuff. We went up to the mall and rode the carousel, she loves the carousel! She was so excited to ride the bunny and a kitty. Carson was just thrilled to be there with Grandma and Grandpa.Brynnley is obsessed with books, she could sit for hours and just read books to herself. I love to hear her in her room reading, she has the funniest things to say. So we thought it would be fun to take her to a book store to pick out a few new books. She loved it!! She was so excited when we got back to the kids section. She just kept saying "Mommy look books!" She would run from book to book. The Princess section was of course the favorite. We got a princess, a kitty, and an elmo book.For dinner we went to Fudruckers. Plenty of room to run around and few games to play. We got Brynnley a burger (which she took a couple of bites of) and a strawberry shake. Do you think she liked it?Happy Birthday Brynners! We love you!
Brynnley's favorites:

Favorite food: Yogurt, apples, goldfish, and ice cream
Favorite book: Anything Princess, Nemo, and Apples up on top
Favorite toy: Her yellow care bear (she constantly has it with her), all of her Princess's and her castle
Favorite TV show: Little Einsteins
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite thing to do: Play with her brother, jump on the bed, read books, visit Grandma and Grandpa, and play Princess's

Height: 35.25 inches 85th percentile
Weight:28.99 lbs 77th percentile

7 comments:

Lyns said...

She is SOOOO adorable! I CANNOT believe she's two. It seems like just yesterday you had her hair in those two teeny tiny ponytails. Now look at her locks! Happy Birthday Brynnley!

Michelle Kelly said...

We love you Brynners and your cute curly hair. You are going to be a cute little tomboy because you can stand up to the boys including your brother but you have a cute girly side to you. Happy Birthday!

T Fowler said...

She is so fun and adorable. What a fun princess to have in our family!

Gayle J. Randall said...

It seems like every time I see "Miss Brynn" she looks different. I cannot believe how much she changes over time! What a cute little princess! I am THRILLED that she loves to read books! We are kindred spirits, Brynnley. You have wonderful parents who are teaching you so many good things. Happy, happy birthday!

Lisa Riddle said...

So fun! She is so cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. I love those little pigtails.

Arin said...

She is a doll! So glad that the baby is making progress..please let me know if you need any help!

Unknown said...

Wow what a fun birthday party- 2 that seems really old, getting way to cute-- going to be trouble in 14 years.Grandpa Randall