Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A party fit for a Princess!

I had decided a while ago to have a Princess party for Brynnleys' birthday party. I had so many grand ideas in my head! I was just trying to finish getting the nursery ready then I was going to focus on her birthday. Well all of that didn't quite pan out with our baby boy deciding to come a little early. So we scaled back our party a little, but I'm pretty sure Brynnley didn't notice.
We had just a family party for her this year. All of the family came to the Ford's house and we had pizza. Brynnley loved all of her presents! She got A LOT of princess dress ups which she loves (Since the party the only time she doesn't have some dress up thing on is when she sleeps. We have created a dress up monster!) My Grandma also help make her some dress ups and she loves them all. She also got a lot of other princess stuff; books, bubble bath, coloring book and much much more!
This little singing piano is what my parents got her. She loves it! She sings into it constantly!Her favorite princess is Cinderella so we were so excited to get her a Cinderella dress. She was so excited when she opened it up and just kept yelling "Prince, prince, prince!" She wanted to put it on the second she opened it. However I didn't realize the bottom is completely covered in glitter, our house has become glitter central! I even found some on McKay when I went to go feed him the next day!We had a lot of fun and a big thank you to everyone who came. A big thank you to Kyle's mom Kelli and his sister Heather for helping so much with the party. As you can imagine life is a little hectic right now so they were nice enough to help with a lot of the preparations!

3 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a fun party Brynnley had. You are right! She had no idea that it was not quite like you planned. She looks so beautiful in her Cinderella princess dress. It makes me smile to think of her trying on all those clothes. You and Tresa are such good mothers to organize the dress-up clothes for your girls (with Grandma Jordan's invaluable help!) What a fun family activity! We love you, Brynnley! Happy Birthday!

Gayle J. Randall said...

P.S. I can't wait to hear Brynnley sing into her little piano microphone!

Michelle Kelly said...

It was a fun party and it was nice to just be with the family. Happy Birthday Brynners!