
Carson had his first day back to school yesterday. I will admit, both of us were incredibly excited for him to go back. Do you remember that staples commercial from years ago and it was a guy dancing around the staples store to the Christmas song "The most wonderful time of year"? But it is sooooo true. Pleas don't get me wrong! I absolutely adore Carson and spending as much time as possible with him. But he LOVES school. Carson loves to be constantly doing something and loves to be able to play with his friends. So we were both very excited for school! For his back to school breakfast he had sausge, yogurt, and doughnuts. His favorite things!

I was lucky enough to get him into the same pre school as last year just at a different location. It is located at an elementary school and is 4 days a week, 3 hours. Shhhh, do you hear that? Nope? Oh that is becasue it is silent at my house right now. Carson is at school and both McKay and Brynnley can take really good naps in the quiet house! It's a win win for everybody!
I was a little sad dropping Carson off, he is just getting so big way to fast. I can't believe how old he is! He of course wasn't nervous at all. Ran right to his line and waved good bye! He was excited to go meet some new friends or "dudes" as he calls them.
After Brynnley woke up from her nap I went to get her some milk and I automatically poured two cups. While I was putting the lids on I realized I only needed one. When I realized what I had done I realized how much my heart just missed Carson.
I love you little buddy! Good luck in your last year of preschool! Make lots of friends ( I know you will, you are so much like your dad), learn lots, and be sure and have lots and lots of fun! We love you!
5 comments:
So cute! Ava started today too and it makes me so happy, yet a little sad too. :) I can't believe they're only 1 year away from kindergarten!
Wow what would a quiet house for naps be like. I think my little Courtney would feel like she had died and gone to heaven.
You are so lucky. Enjoy your quiet time!
Its crazy we have 5 yr olds. Its bitter sweet to see them go, but know they love it as much as we do!!
We love you, too, Carson! We're so happy that you love school so much! Enjoy the quiet time, Valerie! You deserve it!
Post a Comment