Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spitfire with a touch of Princess

I love my Brynnley Anne. I am so grateful that she is part of our family. I worry that she will not like being the only little girl amongst lots of boys, but I think she can fend for herself pretty well. Lately everyone has been saying she is looking so old. I sadly agree. She is loosing her toddler round face and is starting to look older. It makes me sad and glad all at the same time. She definitely is strong willed and knows how to get what she wants. But she can also be incredibly sweet, asking for extra hugs and kisses. It's pretty safe to say she is pretty similar to her Grandma Ford. I don't know what she was like as a little girl but I imagine her to be a lot like Brynnley. I would love if Brynnley turned out half as amazing as her Grandma Ford.

I wanted to mostly document some of the cute things Brynnley says right now. I know I will forget. I know some of them are just cute because she is pronouncing them wrong, but I just love it! Here are a few of my favorites:
Sandwich ="Smamich"
Blanket = "Manket
Under the covers = "under the cupboards"
I want you to hold me = "I want to hold you"
Sprinkler = "spinkelers"

2 comments:

Lisa Riddle said...

Wow she does look old in that picture. She is so pretty as well.

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a little doll! How we love you, Brynnley! You always have such a cute little shrug and grin when I say hello to you. It's becoming your trademark. Brynnley has so many different looks to her--she looks different to me in every one of her pictures. She really is growing up . . . sigh . . .