Monday, September 27, 2010

The BYU


For as long as I can remember I have been going to the BYU games. I remember going when I was really little and how exciting it was. I love being able to take Carson to a game each year. My parents are nice enough to give up a few of their tickets so I can take him to a game. Although Carson is Ute fan (Mainly because of his daddy), I think he still had fun at the game. He kept calling them "The BYU", I thought it was so cute. I think the funnest part for him was all the food. He consumed a large snow cone, a churro, some candy, some dippin' dots, and a few slices of pizza. I figure if you are going to do it, do it right!He was pretty intrigued with my moms's binoculars or "knoculars" as he called them. He liked to use them to find Cosmo and the Nevada's Wolf mascot. He also loved watching number 10, when he heard his name was DiLuigi, like Luigi on Super Mario brothers he was hooked. He was always asking if he was in and had the ball. He had fun cheering them on and watching the game.
It was a lot of fun and I had so much fun with him. It was fun to just have some Mommy Carson time. I cherished every moment he would walk with me and hold my hand, I know I don't have much longer of that. We had fun going together and just spending time with each other.

3 comments:

Lyns said...

So fun! Ava calls them noculars too. :) One of the main reasons to go to a game is to eat right? Cute pictures!

Angela said...

You are such a good Mommy, Val!! How great that you two got to have some one-on-one time together. :)

Gayle J. Randall said...

We loved having both of you there for the game! You were so good to explain things to Carson so he can learn more about football. It was a fun day and we even got a bite of Carson's snow cone. It doesn't get any better than that. Go Cougs! We love "The BYU"