I was so excited to take the kids to Disney on Ice! Brynnley always talks about one of her Disney movies where Minnie ice skates around. So I knew that she would love to see all of her favorite Disney characters ice skating. We went with all of Kyle's family. My mom was nice enough to watch McKay for us. We went to dinner before at Rumbi and then headed to the show. We had awesome seats. Only ten rows from the ice!I knew Brynnley would like it but she LOVED it. She was so excited for every single minute of it. She couldn't get enough of it. She would just clap and smile as soon as they were done. Poor thing even powered through it with a super runny nose (hence the red upper lip), and a little fever. It didn't bother her one bit.
Her favorite part was all of the Princess's. They all skated around with their Princess. She would yell out which one it was when they each came out. The last few minutes when they were doing the finale she stood up the whole time and yelled out for all of them.
Minutes before we left to head up Carson ran full force into the car door when I was moving car seats. He had a HUGE goose egg, I have never seen one that big. (More about that later) So I don't think he was feeling fantastic and was kind of tired for the show. I think he enjoyed it, but didn't love it. (Maybe too many Princess's, there were a lot of Princess's.)
We had so much fun with the kids and a lot of fun with Kyle's family. It was a great night and it got us really excited to go to Disneyland later this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment