Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lights at Thanksgiving Point

 The Lights at Thanksgiving Point are a definite yearly tradition for our family. My kids love piling in the car, taking their seat belts off and looking at all the lights.
 They ooh and ahh over all the lights. Everyone had their favorites that they look forward to each year. Carson's favorite is the jumping reindeer, and Brynn's favorite is the big Santa at the end that says "ho ho ho".
 I love driving through and seeing all the lights, they even added some new ones this year. McKay was super excited to get out of his seat and have a great view of the lights. He kept squishing his face up to the window to see everything.
 Afterwards we stopped and saw the reindeer and the ice sculptures. Brynn stayed in the car (she was afraid Santa was out there). So Kyle, Grandma and I went with Carson. The ice sculptures were super cool, I want one for my front porch!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So fun! I remember when we went with you last year. It is so Christmasy! I can remember when Carson was that afraid of Santa, too. This too shall pass . . .