It's a bittersweet day... We are moving. It was kind of quick decision. We are going to be renting out our home for the next year, in hopes the market will be better in our neighborhood in a year. We are going to be moving in with Kyle's parents. We both agree this move will be for the best, it will be very helpful in lots of differnt ways. It is a big change and it is going to be a big adjustment. We are hoping to move out the week in between Christmas and New years (yikes, I know!).
I am sad to leave this house. I get emotional just thinking about it. It was our first house and a lot of firsts happened here. Carson turned one just after we moved here and all of his milestones happened here. He is pretty sad about leaving the neighborhood and not getting to ride the bus. We will be keeping the kids in the schools that they are in for this year, we don't want to disrupt schedules too much. All of Brynnley's firsts happened in this house. We brought our fragile little baby Mckay home in this house, and for the last two winters it has been his plastic bubble.
It's not secret that I am not a fan of change, even good change. I just don't like change. So I am trying to put my insecurities about change aside and embrace the good decision we have made. This will be really good for our family and I am excited about that.
2 comments:
I am so proud of your strength and determination. A move is hard, but you will do great. we wish you well and send our love. Grandma
Good luck with the move! It's so hard to do in the winter. Hope it goes well and that you have a lot of help.
Post a Comment