Monday, October 1, 2012

Circus, Circus, Circus, polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, afro

 When we heard the circus was coming into town the kids were super anxious to go. Kyle and I hadn't been in a few years and the kids were dying to go again. The kids love it! I knew they were at good ages for the circus to. This year it was a dragon theme. Carson was so excited about it. Brynn was really excited about it until we got there and they started the circus and she started bawling because she thought real dragons were coming out. I love the imagination of Brynn, I hope it never changes!
 After we calmed Brynn down we had a great time. There were a few little glitches. Like the guy that fell off the horse, and the lion tamer that literally almost got eaten by a tiger. But all in all it was a good time.
 What would a circus be without some fabulous treats! I think all in all we went through, 2 churros, nacho's, bottle of water, a couple of drinks, a soft pretzel, and 2 snow cones! Yikes I know!
Carson's favorite part was the dragons' and the motorcycle guys. Brynn's favorite part was the cats and dogs that came out and performed. My favorite part was the beautiful lion and all the motorcycles that fit into that tiny cage. Kyle's favorite part of course was the midget, made the circus bearable for him.
It was a great night and a big thanks to Kyle's parents for treating us!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Looks like it still is the "greatest show on earth!" Lots of fun memories made here. Love those colorful snow cones!

Emily and Seth said...

Very fun pics! That's awesome that Brynn thought real dragons would come :)