We finished up another successful season of flag football and soccer. Carson played flag football and soccer at the same time. 2 games each Saturday and a few back to back games. He had a lot of fun playing both this year and was lucky enough to have most of the same players on both teams.
He had awesome coaches for football. I am pretty sure our team was the envy of all the other parents. We also went undefeated! It was an awesome season!
Soccer went well too! Carson had a lot of fun playing this fall and I love seeing how much he has grown from season to season. He also had awesome coaches for soccer, Kyle and the same as football. We will pick soccer back up in the spring with the same team! We only lost one game during the fall season and I think it was just a tired fluke.
No comments:
Post a Comment