Friday, March 15, 2013

Blog Book number 2

 It does seem a little redundant to post on my blog about my blog book. But I am so excited to have our next blog book done! I finally got around to uploading the blog into the blog to book program with just a few technical setbacks (I was trying to upload too much!) I thought I would just work on it slowly and get it done sometime this  year. I wanted to work on it while Kyle was gone on his business trips. So I got started editing it, and it was so addictive. I loved adjusting everything and loved even more looking at the pictures and posts. It's amazing how quickly you forget. I then got a coupon code for the company I use that if I could get it done by the end of February I could get an extra 20 percent off. So I plowed through it all so I could do that. I squealed out loud when the postman brought it to the door. It is so much fun to look at. Brynn couldn't wait either and immediately opened it up!
 I am so happy to have the next one done! I think it turned out even better than the last. Each book I do I learn more about what I want to do in the next one. Yep, the next one. I need to start my next one here soon so at some point I can be caught up.

No comments: