For dinner we headed back to Cesar's palace to go to Gordon Ramsey's Pub and grill. We love watching cooking shows so we really wanted to go to a restaurant that was out of the ordinary for us, and a chef we had seen on some of the shows we watch. We had a hard time deciding where to go for dinner but I was so glad we went here. Kyle had fish 'm chips and I had steak and the yummiest potatoes I have ever eaten in my life. I mean literally I could have eaten those potatoes for hours.
After dinner we stopped at Serendipity to get some dessert. Kyle got a frozen hot chocolate and I got a cookies sundae. (Note to self, get the frozen hot chocolate. I drank over half of Kyle's) It was yummy dessert!
The next morning we slept in and then got our stuffed packed and went down to the breakfast buffet at our hotel. After breakfast we decided to go drive down to the old part of Las Vegas. We were going to get out and look around but it looked a little sketchy. So we just drove around and looked at the old Casino's and everything on the strip. We also drove by the store on the TV show Pawn stars. We thought about stopping in but there literally was a line around the building and a lot of security. Below are a few random pics from the trip. It took us a little longer to get off of the strip and on our way because there was a huge protest going on at our hotel the Cosmopolitan, I guess the workers weren't to happy.
We had an amazing time! We didn't go out and do a lot, but that is just how I wanted it. I wanted low key, relaxing and kind of lazy. Oh and lots of yummy food. Kyle did such an amazing job planning the whole thing and always goes above and beyond to spoil me. It was a much need break from life, and a even more some much needed alone time with just Kyle. Thanks for the wonderful Dirty Thirty Birthday.
* A huge thanks to the Ford's for watching the kids for us. They even drove them down to St. George for a night so they could all get away! The kids loved going to St. George and the chance to play!



1 comment:
I can't believe you guys will be celebrating 10 years this year...congratulations! Looks like you had a great trip for your birthday. Welcome to the 30s!
Post a Comment