My parents have been out of the country in Sierra Leone Africa for the last year and a half serving a mission for the Church or Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. This is also the third time they have served a mission! We were so excited to welcome them home once again!
The kids made signs to take to the airport. I helped Brynn with hers but Carson did his all on his own.
All ready and waiting. I always forget that it takes longer than I think for them to get off the plane. We all get excited once the plane lands and get ready but it always takes at least another 10-15 minutes after that for them to get out.
All of the Grand kids ran up to give Grandma and Grandpa a big hug as soon as they saw them. They were all so excited. I am so happy they are home. I miss them terribly while they are gone, and miss being able to just call and talk to them or tell them what is going on.
The kids have also missed them a lot. I have caught Brynn multiple times sleeping with the picture of Grandma and Grandpa. When I ask her in the morning about it she always said "I was just talking to Grandma Randall." She asked all day on the day they were getting home how much longer until we were leaving to go to the airport to pick them up.
We are all so happy and excited they are home! Welcome home!
No comments:
Post a Comment