We took the girls to a University of Utah Gymnastics meet this year and we had a great time! We met beforehand for dinner at Corner bakery and then headed over to the meet. It was super crowded and we found out that the meet was actually sold out.
I will say it is a little different watching the Utes gymnastics meet verses the BYU gymnastics meet. It is a little more professional and there is a much bigger crowd and fan base. Sadie and Brynn loved watching the girls do all of their gymnastics routines.
I laughed when Brynn got my attention and made the Utah Utes sign. All of the gymnasts were doing it and all of them had it choreographed into their floor routine. I told her just not to show Uncle Jarom or Grandma and Grandpa Randall, they are not the biggest fans of the Utes.
We had a lot of fun and the girls paid even more attention than they did last year to the gymnasts and what they were doing. I kept trying to point out all of the things that Brynnley would recognize from her gymnastics classes. She has really been working on her cartwheels a lot so I tried to point out every time a gymnast did one.
We had a fun night and Brynn loved having a Girls night. She loves to tell everyone all day, "We are going on a girls night, just the girls."
No comments:
Post a Comment