Monday, March 18, 2013

The Leprechaun returns

The Leprechaun struck at our house again this year. Carson begged to make a Leprechaun trap this year. I kept putting it off and totally forgot about it. I was on my way out the door to take Brynn to the gymnastics meet when he reminded me about it. So I quickly gathered some supplies and told him to ask Dad or Grandpa to help him. So Carson and Grandpa made a Leprechaun trap while we were gone. I think they did pretty good for throwing it together!


Sadly they didn't catch the Leprechaun, but he left his hat. Which fell apart by morning and Carson thought was his pot, still works right? He also made a big mess and left chocolate coins. The Leprechaun had a Nerf gun fight in the kids room too. His crowing trick was turning the toiled water green.


No comments: