Friday, March 28, 2008

A boy and a box

Remember when a big box use to be entertaining? Well Carson found the box that Brynnley's car seat came in and he was in heaven. At first he was using it to jump off of (typical Carson) but then he discovered it was like a fort inside. As you can tell from the picture he loves it in there. He even decorated the inside with spider man stickers and markers. He also wanted to eat his dinner in there last night, who can blame him?

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh that is Awesome. I love the age that he and Cohen are at...It's sooo cute. They are saying and doing the cutest things.

~Cami

The Watsons said...

Such a cute kid! Boxes are always the best entertainment!! I think he and Macee could get married some day! What fun that would be! It was so good to see you this weekend I can't believe how time flies, next thing you know Brynnley will be 1 and you will have another one on the way ;) Thanks for the yummy cookies they were great!!