Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Put on your Easter bonnett with all the frills upon it...Happy Easter

We had a great Easter this year. We started off the morning with Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. Carson was pretty excited about everything he got. I think he was most excited about his kite and The Bee movie (He went to go see it with Daddy and talks about going to see it with him weekly!)

We went to Kyle's parents house for their traditional Easter egg hunt. I will admit it was a lot of fun to watch Carson run around and get so excited to find all of the eggs, however having two kids gets in the way of finding the eggs yourself. Let's just say Kyle's sister and her husband made a haul. Where as Kyle and I got maybe 10 eggs. It was a lot of fun though, thanks again to the Fords for a great Easter!
Our first family picture. I really wanted a picture of all four of us because we didn't have one yet.

3 comments:

Janae said...

We had to laugh that Kyle's parents hid 98 eggs in their backyard. We were tempted to go steal some of them. Especially the money eggs!

Holly said...

Missed the eater egg hunt this year. We had lots of fun last year with you guys.... miss you!

Sheena said...

Heather and Devon would still all the eggs! You look great Val!I am five months out and wished I looked that good..maybe some day :) what a cute family.