Well Carson and I have both had major spring fever. It is finally warming up outside, just not fast enough. I am so incredibly happy the snow is melted and gone. We still have some in our back yard, but I don't mind it staying. If it is gone that just means we have a mountain of frozen dog poop to pick up! Anyways, Carson and I spent the morning outside the other day while Brynnley was sleeping. It was fun getting out, even if it only consisted of bubbles and jumping. Carson has been so excited to go out on his trampoline, I think he kind of forgot he had it.
1 comment:
Look at you... 4 posts in one day! I love hearing about everything you guys are doing since I don't get to talk to you very much! I'm glad its getting warm up there! I won't rub it in that we are wearing shorts and playing outside everyday!
Post a Comment